Michael Gregory, ASA, CVA, MBA, NSA is a Qualified Mediator with the Minnesota Supreme Court and an expert in conflict resolution.
Mike saves clients time, money and energy to focus on other matters and enhance productivity by bringing closure to difficult situations.
No two client sessions are the same. He works with you to listen to your concerns and to help you resolve your issue or develop unique training to fit your needs. Mike's style is high energy, high content, and high interaction so that you have a solution that really works. You'll leave mediation knowing what to do and how to do it, and are provided with the information, soft skills, and innovative strategies needed to address your concerns.
- As a qualified mediator with the Minnesota Supreme Court, he offers transformative and facilitative client-based mediation between parties.
- As a facilitator often on very complex issues.
- As a negotiator, mediator, or facilitator, he provides services to allow clients to save significant time, resources, money and emotional toil to work towards an interest based agreement. With closure clients can move on.
- Dispute Resolution
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Conflict Resolution at Work